The Young Protectors: Double Cross Chapter Four—Page 165

Original comic page at: The Young Protectors: Double Cross Chapter Four—Page 165 - Young Protectors Webcomics

(Click here to read this page as it was intended to be read — on my webcomics site!)

No one told me this was going to be a kissing book!

Please note: These are work-in-progress colors. Vero should get me the final colors soon.

Link to preview page (page 166) for $5+ Patrons:

NEW PATRON THANK YOUS

The only reason I’m able to keep making The Young Protectors is because of the very generous support of readers like you on Patreon. Especially now. And we had 14 new folks sign up over this week! So, please join me in sending out a very special thank you and welcome to the new members of the Woolfpack this week!

Cowgirl Zombie, LeatherGamer, Raistlinsama, Shadisky, The Alchemist, Vanessa D., Bradford G., Raj G., Rob H., Sean L., Susan N., Sean R., Carlos S. and Steven S.

Thank you so much for your amazing support, Cowgirl Zombie, LeatherGamer, Raistlinsama, Shadisky, The Alchemist, Vanessa, Bradford, Raj, Rob, Sean, Susan, Sean, Carlos and Steven!

And let’s also please thank totally awesome readers who were already Patrons, but who upped their pledge this week:

Takeshi, K.r. B., Garrison C. and Doug L.

(Thank you so much, Takeshi, K.r., Garrison and Doug!)

Thank you all so much for your amazing support! You and the other members of the Woolfpack are all the real superheroes of this comic!

(Would you like to make sure this comic continues? Ready to dive even deeper into The Young Protectors world? Learn more about all the benefits of joining me and your fellow readers as part of The Young Protectors tribe on Patreon and then join the fun!)

So!

So! Flyboy has moved beyond holding hands to gentle caresses and now a kiss!

What does this mean? How will Teen Spooky react to all this? And what’s going to happen next?!

Tune in this Wednesday to find out! Hope to see you there! 😀

1 Like

What’s going to happen next? More kissing, more hugging, and removal of some clothes, I assume, at the very least. Probably some more talking. Maybe even some sleeping eventually. After all, the kids are sleeping in the next room, so I don’t think they’re gonna go too far tonight. There’s also the possibility that the statue has a hidden camera and microphone and is secretly recording all this for the internet, 'cause you just never know.

No good can come of this–Mitch & Spooky are F*CKING with the timeline! What’ll this do with Spooky’s future relationship w/Kyle? Might this even affect his relationship w/Anaado?