The Young Protectors: Double Cross Chapter Four—Page 161

Original comic page at: The Young Protectors: Double Cross Chapter Four—Page 161 - Young Protectors Webcomics

(Click here to read this page as it was intended to be read — on my webcomics site!)

I have so many questions…

Please note: These are work-in-progress colors. Vero should get me the final colors soon.

Link to preview page (page 162) for $5+ Patrons:

NEW PATRON THANK YOUS

The only reason I’m able to keep making The Young Protectors is because of the very generous support of readers like you on Patreon. Especially now. And we had 3 new folks sign up over this week! So, please join me in sending out a very special thank you and welcome to the new members of the Woolfpack this week!

Michael C., Joseph H. and Shawn H.

Thank you so much for your amazing support, Michael, Joseph and Shawn! You and the other members of the Woolfpack are all the real superheroes of this comic!

(Would you like to make sure this comic continues? Ready to dive even deeper into The Young Protectors world? Learn more about all the benefits of joining me and your fellow readers as part of The Young Protectors tribe on Patreon and then join the fun!)

So!

So! Mitch just confessed to having feelings for Teen Spooky! He just doesn’t know what to do about them!

Should he go back to doing what he was doing before? What’s Spooky supposed to make of all this? (And what are his feelings right now?) Is this all just a whole lot of personal sharing? Or is something about to change between our heroes?

Tune in this Wednesday to find out! Hope to see you there! 😀

I suggest shirtless cuddling. And kissing. Lots of kissing. :couplekiss_man_man:

I have to admit I was a little lost and impatient with the conversation on the rig. And now I’m seeing that it set up one of the more interesting time-travel paradoxes/dilemmas I’ve come across.

1 Like

I’m baaaaaack~ A whole lot’s been going on but the Biggest Thing is I finally got my first big-girl job at the end of August-- I’m in my second month of being an after-school teacher to 2nd graders at my local elementary school (the after-school program itself is older than me; happy to be a part of it!). I really truly love my job, my coworkers, and my kids :,)

I’m ALSO so happy to return to TYP, I’ve missed it!! That ensemble battle was awesome and epic as always and I returned just in time to squee over time-travel/romance happenings, yeee~