The Young Protectors: Double Cross Chapter Four—Page 157

Original comic page at: The Young Protectors: Double Cross Chapter Four—Page 157 - Young Protectors Webcomics

(Click here to read this page as it was intended to be read — on my webcomics site!)

Here we go…

Please note: These are work-in-progress colors. Vero should get me the final colors soon.

Link to preview page (page 158) for $5+ Patrons:

https://youngprotectors.com/typ3/doublecross-ch4-page-158/

NEW PATRON THANK YOUS

The only reason I’m able to keep making The Young Protectors is because of the very generous support of readers like you on Patreon. Especially now. And we had 6 new folks sign up over this week! So, please join me in sending out a very special thank you and welcome to the new members of the Woolfpack this week!

Joel A., Chris B., Lee C., Eddie G., Mark N. and Mark R.

Thank you so much for your amazing support, Joel, Chris, Lee, Eddie, Mark and Mark!

And let’s also please thank a totally awesome reader who was already a Patron, but who upped their pledge this week:

Silentommy

(Thank you so much, Silentommy!)

Thank you all so much for your amazing support! You and the other members of the Woolfpack are all the real superheroes of this comic!

(Would you like to make sure this comic continues? Ready to dive even deeper into The Young Protectors world? Learn more about all the benefits of joining me and your fellow readers as part of The Young Protectors tribe on Patreon and then join the fun!)

So!

So! Teen Spooky and Flyboy confront the fact that Flyboy might not have much time left! (Or at least they start to confront it until Teen Spooky flees from Mitch’s touch!)

On the bright side, it seems like they have some kind of plan to confront Domanoth tomorrow, IF they can get a good night’s sleep. (This is only the second real sleepover they’ve had together!)

Will Flyboy accept Teen Spooky’s apology? And, more importantly, will these guys get the sleep they need to defeat the King of All Demons?

Tune in this Wednesday to find out! Hope to see you there! 😀

1 Like

Flyboy will insist that no apology is due.

1 Like

:8ball: “Outlook not so good.” :wink:

1 Like

Keep an eye on that ugly statuette on the cabinet. We’ve seen it before: The Young Protectors: Double-Cross Chapter Three—Page 51 - Young Protectors Webcomics

Good eye!

I’m glad Spooky is apologizing, because I actually think he needs to. And of course Mitch will accept it and do his best to make Spooky feel better, because that’s Mitch’s style. But it’s good they are having the conversation, because they need to clear their minds of any tension to be able to fully focus on the upcoming battle.