The Young Protectors: Double Cross Chapter Four—Page 144

Original comic page at: https://youngprotectors.com/typ3/doublecross-ch4-page-144/

(Click here to read this page as it was intended to be read — on my webcomics site!)

Kneel before Zod! Or at least this demon-monster thing!

Please note: These are work-in-progress colors. Vero should get me the final colors soon.

Link to preview page (page 145) for $5+ Patrons:

https://youngprotectors.com/typ3/doublecross-ch4-page-145/

ANNIVERSARY PATRON THANK YOUS

Your continued support has always been the reason I’ve been able to continue making this comic. And I am especially grateful to our readers who continue to support this comic month-after-month during this time. Thank you for letting me continue to create these pages. Thank you for being the real superheroes of this comic.

And so, I hope everyone will please join me in wishing a very special Woolfpack anniversary “thank you!” to those Patrons who have been supporting our work for a year or more!

I’d like to send out a big thank you to members of the Woolfpack who have been supporting our work for 24 months as of this week (Aug 20-26):

Patricia A., sf A., Steve B., David C., Eric D., Gerald O. and Jonathan T.

(Two years of support! Thank you so much, Patricia, sf, Steve, David, Eric, Gerald and Jonathan!)

I’d like to send a big thank you to Woolfpack members who have been supporting our work for 72 months as of this week (Aug 20-26):

Alex B., Shawn C., Chris D., Steven H. and Ian R.

(Six years of support! Thank you Alex, Shawn, Chris, Steven and Ian!)

I’d like to give a massive thank you to members of the Woolfpack who have been supporting our work for 84 months as of this week (Aug 20-26):

James and Lukyan

(Seven years of support! Thank you so much, James and Lukyan!)

And let me also send out my biggest howl to members of the Woolfpack who have been supporting this comic and our work from the very beginning!

Here are the awesome readers who have been supporting me and this comic for 96 months (8 years!) as of this week (Aug 20-26):

Arkenian and RelwarcTheMighty

Thank you so much, Arkenian and RelwarcTheMighty! Y’all are so awesome!

Thank you all so much for your amazing, ongoing support! It’s the consistent support that is what really allows me to continue making this comic. You all truly are superheroes!

(Would you like to make sure this comic continues? Ready to dive even deeper into The Young Protectors world? Learn more about all the benefits of joining me and your fellow readers as part of The Young Protectors tribe on Patreon and then join the fun!)

So!

So! The demon was able to catch up to our heroes before they made it to the tunnel! And now, with a mighty blow, he’s brought Paul, Spooky, and Flyboy to their knees (and Amanda and Kyle behind them to a full stop.)

The demon can’t quite reach them yet, but with our heroes no longer able to move forward, how long will it be until it can?! And then, what chance do they have?!

Tune in this Saturday to find out! Hope to see you there! 😀

1 Like

“NOW, puny insignificant things, DIE!”, or words to that effect.

1 Like

Tripping up like that sure looks like bad luck to me, Paul.

2 Likes