The Young Protectors: Double Cross Chapter Four—Page 137

Original comic page at: The Young Protectors: Double Cross Chapter Four—Page 137 - Young Protectors Webcomics

(Click here to read this page as it was intended to be read — on my webcomics site!)

What exactly do you have planned, young lady?

Please note: These are work-in-progress colors. Vero should get me the final colors soon.

Link to preview page (page 138) for $5+ Patrons:

https://youngprotectors.com/typ3/doublecross-ch4-page-138/

NEW PATRON THANK YOUS

The only reason I’m able to keep making The Young Protectors is because of the very generous support of readers like you on Patreon. Especially now. And we had 3 new folks sign up over this week! So, please join me in sending out a very special thank you and welcome to the new members of the Woolfpack this week!

l3var, Danny J. and David S.

Thank you so much for your amazing support, l3var, Danny and David! You and the other members of the Woolfpack are all the real superheroes of this comic!

(Would you like to make sure this comic continues? Ready to dive even deeper into The Young Protectors world? Learn more about all the benefits of joining me and your fellow readers as part of The Young Protectors tribe on Patreon and then join the fun!)

So!

So! It looks like you can’t keep a bad demon down! And now, Amanda has ordered Kyle to retreat!

What is she up to? And will she have any better luck than the Son of Laampros?!

Tune in this Wednesday to find out! Hope to see you there! 😀

1 Like

“… is a really lame Dudley Moore & Eddie Murphy movie from 1984”?

1 Like

A shield of magic used to hit a magic being. Sounds like a dangerous plan.

I am getting a " object-cache.php file in the /wp-content/ directory" error on trying to see a couple of pages?

Sorry about that error, Bill. My site was having a tough-to-diagnose database issue, but it’s now been fixed. :slight_smile:

1 Like

thanks for taking the time to respond. I appreciate that you are a busy man. The issue has been resolved.