The Young Protectors: Double Cross Chapter Four—Page 124

Original comic page at: https://youngprotectors.com/typ3/doublecross-ch4-page-124/

(Click here to read this page as it was intended to be read — on my webcomics site!)

Miss Cassidy Louise Browning, Ladies and Gentlemen…

Please note: These are work-in-progress colors. Vero should get me the final colors soon.

Link to preview page (page 125) for $5+ Patrons:

https://youngprotectors.com/typ3/doublecross-ch4-page-125/

NEW PATRON THANK YOUS

The only reason I’m able to keep making The Young Protectors is because of the very generous support of readers like you on Patreon. Especially now. And we had 7 new folks sign up over this week! So, please join me in sending out a very special thank you and welcome to the new members of the Woolfpack this week!

Tyler, Robert B., Jason H., Jim H., Jon Carl L., Mike R. and David Z.

Thank you so much for your amazing support, Tyler, Robert, Jason, Jim, Jon Carl, Mike and David! You and the other members of the Woolfpack are all the real superheroes of this comic!

(Would you like to make sure this comic continues? Ready to dive even deeper into The Young Protectors world? Learn more about all the benefits of joining me and your fellow readers as part of The Young Protectors tribe on Patreon and then join the fun!)

So!

So! Flyboy just left Cassidy and the kids, and flew away to fight the demon. And now Cassidy herself takes off!

Will a hurting Flyboy be able to get to the demon in time? Where is Cassidy going? And will Young Paul and Young Kyle actually be ok on their own in the middle of this infernal battle?

Tune in this Wednesday to find out! Hope to see you there! 😀

1 Like

And this is how Spooky lost Cassidy.

1 Like

You know, I don’t think so? If he had, he might have mentioned that he lost someone during the blanks in his memory. That being said, I’m not sure WHAT she’s doing, unless she happens to have Annihilator on speed-dial.

(Or is secretly Sircea. Have we ever seen them together?)

2 Likes

You are no doubt right about the first point. The second is very interesting.

1 Like

If I remember correctly, Cassidy’s surname was Moore, not Browning. Does she get married before something so bad happens to her that even Corey knows about it?

Also, I think it was said that Cassidy also forgot what happened during the missing weeks. So Cassidy survives this encounter unless we’re changing history.

Also also, what exactly did Cassidy pull out from her purse? A short rose? Unless she’s a witch, I don’t see how a rose can help in this situation, And she claimed not to have powers, but maybe she’s fibbing?

1 Like