The Young Protectors: Double Cross Chapter Four—Page 10

Original comic page at: The Young Protectors: Double Cross Chapter Four—Page 10 - Young Protectors Webcomics

(Click here to read this page as it was intended to be read — on my webcomics site!)

Luckily, our heroes are way too smart to fall for that one…

NEW PATRON THANK YOUS

The only reason I’m able to keep making The Young Protectors is because of the very generous support of readers like you on Patreon. Especially now. And we had 9 new folks sign up over the last couple of weeks! So, please join me in sending out a very special thank you and welcome to the new members of the Woolfpack this week!

JeremyLenard 014, Josh, Benito D., Brian D., John F., William H., Leonard J., Nickolas V. and Tom V.

Thank you so much for your amazing support, JeremyLenard 014, Josh, Benito, Brian, John, William, Leonard, Nickolas and Tom!

And let’s also please thank totally awesome readers who were already Patrons, but who upped their pledge in the last couple of weeks:

Bakari A. and Mickey P.

(Thank you so much, Bakari and Mickey!)

Thank you all so much for your amazing support! You and the other members of the Woolfpack are all the real superheroes of this comic!

(Would you like to make sure this comic continues? Ready to dive even deeper into The Young Protectors world? Learn more about all the benefits of joining me and your fellow readers as part of The Young Protectors tribe on Patreon and then join the fun!)

So!

So! Our heroes have just found out that The Platinum Priestess has the coolest prepper stash ever! And apparently, she’s also been studying at the Willy Wonka School For Entertaining Young Guests! But Amanda and Mitch aren’t having any of it.

What is the Armory of the Gods? What has The Platinum Priestess been saving these weapons for? And what exactly is Teen Spooky looking at in the last panel?

Tune in this Wednesday to find out! Hope to see you there! 😀

1 Like

I think the real question may be:

“Who are the gods?”

3 Likes

Indeed. What realm or slice of reality do they hail from?

1 Like

That’s a very good question, Nate. :slight_smile: (The answer is quite interesting, actually. And something that just might be revealed in a different on-going arc…)

1 Like

Spooky’s hair ruffling in the wind, Amanda’s “I’ll pass”, Mitch being interrupted by what??? this is a good page :3

Velliok the Wise? And the other kings of Hell?