The Young Protectors—Spooky Jones: Past Sins—Page 65

Original comic page at: https://youngprotectors.com/typ2/spooky-jones-past-sins-page-65/

Velliok. King of Hell. All class.

We had a last minute, post-Christmas burst of activity over at the Patreon page, which shot us to over $6,260/month! Because of the usual beginning of the month processing of credit cards, the current amount does reflect that now, but it does mean that as of the 31st of December, we are now less than $250/month away from unlocking the sexy and fully nude pin-up of Kyle and Anaado by Travis Moore! Woo hoo!

And of course, this comic wouldn’t be here at all if it weren’t for the continual support of our our amazing Patrons who are currently supporting. So, it’s my great pleasure to send out a very special Patreon anniversary thank you to those who have been my Patrons for 12 months or more as of this week (Dec 30 – Jan 5)!

Patrons for 12 months as of this week (Dec 30 – Jan 5):

quitnoodling, Rachel A., Sergio B., Matt C., Charles F., Darrin G., Michael J., Zachary S., Aaron T. and Al V.

(Y’all are amazing!)

Patrons for 24 months as of this week (Dec 30 – Jan 5):

James C. and Connor J.

(Thank you, James and Connor!)

Patron for 36 months as of this week (Dec 30 – Jan 5):

Robert T.

(Woot! That’s continuous support since the very first year that my Patreon campaign started! Thank you so much, Robert!)

Thank you all so, so much for your amazing, ongoing support! It’s the consistent support that makes Patreon so helpful to creators, and is so essential to my ability to continue making this comic! You all are superheroes!

So! Looks like Velliok has given Spooky a clue about how to find the Sphere Celestiale, but not its specific location. Does he even know where it is? Is this some kind of trick? And how is Spooky supposed to find it?

Tune in this Saturday to find out! Hope to see you there! 😀

HAPPY NEW YEARS, EVERYONE! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING AND ESPECIALLY FOR CREATING SUCH A WONDERFUL COMMUNITY HERE! Y’ALL ROCK!