The Young Protectors: Fallen Chapter One—Page 37

Original comic page at: The Young Protectors: Fallen Chapter One—Page 37 - Young Protectors Webcomics

See? They just needed to get to know the real you, Cory! What’s not to like?

Please note: These are work-in-progress colors. Vero should get me the final colors soon.

NEW PATRON THANK YOUS

The only reason I’m able to keep making The Young Protectors is because of the very generous support of readers like you on Patreon. Especially now. And we had a whopping 21 new folks sign up over the last week! So, please join me in sending out a very special thank you and welcome to the new members of the Woolfpack this week!

Ben, Patricia A., Mike B., Steve B., David C., T C., Eric D., George F., David G., Nicholas L., Kaylee M., Sean M., Simon M., Gerald O., Patrick O., Ian S., Ry S., Vasil S., Jonathan T., Joachim V. and Nathaniel W.

Thank you so much for your amazing support, Ben, Patricia, Mike, Steve, David, T, Eric, George, David, Nicholas, Kaylee, Sean, Simon, Gerald, Patrick, Ian, Ry, Vasil, Jonathan, Joachim and Nathaniel!

Thank you all so much for your amazing support! You and the other members of the Woolfpack are all the real superheroes of this comic!

(Would you like to make sure this comic continues? Ready to dive even deeper into The Young Protectors world? Learn more about all the benefits of joining me and your fellow readers as part of The Young Protectors tribe on Patreon and then join the fun!)

So!

So! Now Karthak’s village has firmly become Team Cory! Or, at least, they want to kill the agarros before they get around to killing him, and that’s progress, right?

Where will this lovefest lead? By combining their forces, will they be able to defeat these tentacled monsters? Will Karthak finally be able to convince his Mom that Cory is an angel? And will she then help him find his way home?

Tune in this Wednesday to find out! Hope to see you there! 😀

Nononono, Cory. It’s “YEET!” not “YIPE!”

To quote another Python skit: “Well, things turned out all right in the end, but you mustn’t ask how 'cos it’s naughty.” :smiley:

4 Likes

Starting to wonder about those “apes” on this planet. Maybe a sub species that is nearly human?

2 Likes

Thank goodness! Classic “action speak louder than words” to the rescue!!
…“wait, why do I hear boss music?”

1 Like

That’s a good question, Bill. :slight_smile:

If so, makes you wonder what the boss will look like, huh?

1 Like