The Young Protectors: Fallen Chapter One—Page 35

Original comic page at: The Young Protectors: Fallen Chapter One—Page 35 - Young Protectors Webcomics

Sure, you have zero training. And you did almost destroy a city once. And you’re probably blaming yourself for the zombies and all the portals to Hell that opened last night when you used your powers. But besides that, what are you afraid of, Cory?

Please note: These are work-in-progress colors. Vero should get me the final colors soon.

NEW PATRON THANK YOUS

The only reason I’m able to keep making The Young Protectors is because of the very generous support of readers like you on Patreon. Especially now. And we had 15 new folks sign up over the last week! So, please join me in sending out a very special thank you and welcome to the new members of the Woolfpack this week!

CR, Dead Dea, lilltuss, Nathan, sf Asher, Seth A., Brayo B., Chase B., Carlos F., William H., AJ I., Derek M., Xzavier R., Allen T. and Edwin T.

Thank you so much for your amazing support, CR, Dead Dea, lilltuss, Nathan, sf Asher, Seth, Brayo, Chase, Carlos, William, AJ, Derek, Xzavier, Allen and Edwin!

And let’s also please thank a totally awesome reader who was already a Patron, but who upped their pledge this week:

Tony W.

(Thank you so much, Tony!)

Thank you all so much for your amazing support! You and the other members of the Woolfpack are all the real superheroes of this comic!

(Would you like to make sure this comic continues? Ready to dive even deeper into The Young Protectors world? Learn more about all the benefits of joining me and your fellow readers as part of The Young Protectors tribe on Patreon and then join the fun!)

So!

So! Karthak’s Mom is kind of a bad ass. And now Karthak wants Cory to join the fray!

Is Cory right? Will he just make things worse? Is that even possible? And if he just sits this out, what will happen to Karthak’s village?

Tune in this Wednesday to find out! Hope to see you there! 😀

You did save your new friend from the tyranosaurs. These critters do not look nearly as heavy. Maybe you can handle them without exhausting yourself.

1 Like

You know, I’m getting a LITTLE bit tired of that one guy’s mouth.

Why not feed him to the monsters, see if that makes them go away (or get indigestion, whatever)?

He just needs someone to believe in him, Klaus!

Ha! There’s one in every crowd.

1 Like