The Young Protectors: Fallen Chapter One—Page 31

Original comic page at: The Young Protectors: Fallen Chapter One—Page 31 - Young Protectors Webcomics

Well, you wanted them to take you seriously, right, Cory?

Please note: These are work-in-progress colors. Vero should get me the final colors soon.

NEW PATRON THANK YOUS

The only reason I’m able to keep making The Young Protectors is because of the very generous support of readers like you on Patreon. Especially now. And we had a whopping 20 new folks sign up over the last week! So, please join me in sending out a very special thank you and welcome to the new members of the Woolfpack this week!

Ackmena, Aelindel, Brian, Gabriel, George, Ritchie, R Z, Justin A., Tao A., Adrian B., Allan B., Dan B., Tracy B., Jon G., Mark N., Nicholas P., Tom P., Angel R., Kerry R. and Marcos S.

Thank you so much for your amazing support, Ackmena, Aelindel, Brian, Gabriel, George, Ritchie, R Z, Justin, Tao, Adrian, Allan, Dan, Tracy, Jon, Mark, Nicholas, Tom, Angel, Kerry and Marcos!

And let’s also please thank totally awesome readers who were already Patrons, but who upped their pledge this week:

Marianne C. and Archangel W.

(Thank you so much, Marianne and Archangel!)

Thank you all so much for your amazing support! You and the other members of the Woolfpack are all the real superheroes of this comic!

(Would you like to make sure this comic continues? Ready to dive even deeper into The Young Protectors world? Learn more about all the benefits of joining me and your fellow readers as part of The Young Protectors tribe on Patreon and then join the fun!)

So!

So! Cory used his powers to knock the bonfire away from Pati! (Apparently, he didn’t trust himself enough to simply yank his clothes out of the hands of a man with a cane.) And now everyone’s freaking out. And pointing arrows at him!

How is he going to talk his way out of this one when all Karthak’s people hear are growls? And if he can’t talk them down, what will they do to him?

Tune in this Wednesday to find out! Hope to see you there! 😀

1 Like

Why can this page not be seen on the main page? When I click “Allow” on the patreon page, I get send back to the greyed out page with the “Unlock it now” botton.

1 Like

Oops. Out of the boiling pot, into the firing range!

4 Likes

i think little blue boy will protect Cory. Even if it’s just a sense of self protection. He would fear for the villagers after seeing what Cory could do@

Cory certainly knows how to make an impression!

It looks like he might need someone to protect him!

2 Likes

gee whiz. language barrier sure do suck XDDD
Okay, Karthak, time to see what you might be able to do.

1 Like

Karthak will do whatever it takes to save his angel, Julia!