The Young Protectors: Fallen Chapter One—Page 12

Original comic page at: The Young Protectors: Fallen Chapter One—Page 12 - Young Protectors Webcomics

But Mom!

NEW PATRON THANK YOUS

The only reason I’m able to keep making The Young Protectors is because of the very generous support of readers like you on Patreon. Especially now. And we had five new folks sign up over the last few days! So, please join me in sending out a very special thank you and welcome to the new members of the Woolfpack this week!

Luna, MichealSpellman, Syveril, Paul D. and Daniel N.

Thank you so much for your amazing support, Luna, MichealSpellman, Syveril, Paul and Daniel! You and the other members of the Woolfpack are all the real superheroes of this comic!

(Would you like to make sure this comic continues? Ready to dive even deeper into The Young Protectors world? Learn more about all the benefits of joining me and your fellow readers as part of The Young Protectors tribe on Patreon and then join the fun!)

So!

So! Karthak has some explaining to do to his parents. And it seems like they aren’t in the mood to listen!

Will he be able to convince them that finding a Wild Cory is worth way more than two lousy sheep? If not, what will they do with our young hero? What will they do with Karthak? And is anyone going to translate what everyone is saying so Cory can understand?

Tune in this Wednesday to find out! Hope to see you there! :smiley:

1 Like

So, typical parent response? Along the line of “don’t give me another one of your cockamamie stories!”

1 Like

Yep. :slight_smile:

1 Like

One of Karthak’s stories, eh? Is it called “The Boy Who Cried Kokomogo?”

Poor Cory probably thinks the argument is about him and is gonna be insulted when he eventually learns it isn’t. I’m guessing Karthak won’t be believed at all, and ordered to go find those sheep or else,… but he is going to try to gate-crash this hunt that Mati speaks of and try to get Cory to use his “magic” to help. And hopefully Karthak has a friend closer to his age that is more willing to listen to him.

2 Likes

“You’re grounded, young man, how many times do I have to tell you–”
Cory is evidence that something else is going on… maybe that will convince Mater and Pater. Unless creatures falling through holes on the sky is a regular occurrence, but that seems unlikely from Kathak’s reaction!

3 Likes

Eloquent response there Mr. Author!
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Ha! That’s what Pati seems to think. :slight_smile:

I like the way you think. :slight_smile:

Cory is right in front of them. But somehow, they don’t seem convinced…

cory is sexy as hell tho

I have some story ideas

i have some ideas