The Young Protectors: Double-Cross Chapter Two—Page 26

Original comic page at: https://youngprotectors.com/typ3/doublecross-ch2-page-26/

Go get ’em, tiger!

NEW PATRON THANK YOUS

The only reason I’m able to keep making The Young Protectors is because of the very generous support of readers like you on Patreon. And we had a bunch of new folks sign up over the last few days! So, please join me in sending out a very special thank you and welcome to the new members of the Woolfpack this week!

Acaine, David and Kaden W.

Thank you so much for your amazing support, Acaine, David and Kaden!

And let’s also please thank totally awesome readers who were already Patrons, but who upped their pledge this week:

Peter M. and JB S.

(Thank you so much, Peter and JB!)

Thank you all so much for your amazing support! You and the other members of the Woolfpack are all the real superheroes of this comic!

(Would you like to make sure this comic continues? Ready to dive even deeper into The Young Protectors world? Learn more about all the benefits of joining me and your fellow readers as part of The Young Protectors tribe on Patreon and then join the fun!)

So!

So! What do you think of Spooky’s plan? Is the best defense a good offense? And can Teen Spooky be any more adorable than he is in that last panel?

Tune in this Wednesday to find out! Hope to see you there! 😀

1 Like

I have this feeling that Spooky is in for a surprise.

2 Likes

So reckless!! I hope they’ll be fine!?!? :scream:

1 Like

Is the whole neighbourhood deserted?

1 Like

Who is this and what did he do with Spooky? Oh, wait. Teenager. Gotcha.

1 Like

A happy surprise? Like a birthday present?

This is Spooky Jones. What could possibly go wrong that he can’t handle?

More or less, yes. Certainly all the houses immediately around the church. Not a soul there.

It’s possible his attitude and approach changed with experience. :slight_smile:

Spooky has such great experience with birthday surprises.

1 Like

The colors in Panel one are so satisfying what the heck
“Slow my roll? What are you talking about?”
HECK YEAH HECK YEAH HERE WE GO ᕙ( * •̀ ᗜ •́ * )ᕗ but also uh oh
(i’d like you all to know it’s taking every ounce of willpower not to post a Surprised Pikachu. Panel 5… Mitch…)

A fair point. :wink:

He does seem to deserve it, huh? :slight_smile: