The Young Protectors: Double Cross Chapter Three—Page 90

Original comic page at: The Young Protectors: Double Cross Chapter Three—Page 90 - Young Protectors Webcomics

Can they do it?

Please note: These are work-in-progress colors. Vero should get me the final colors soon.

Special Digital Wallpaper Vote!

Our Patrons have an especially fun vote this month to determine their next digital wallpaper reward based on our pages.

The vote ends on Friday, 4/30/2021 at 11:59 PM PST.

Do you have a favorite? Would you like to get a pin-up of one of these images for your desktop computer or mobile device? All Patrons get sent the winner and you can find the vote here!

ANNIVERSARY PATRON THANK YOUS

Your continued support has always been the reason I’ve been able to continue making this comic. And I am especially grateful to our readers who continue to support this comic month-after-month during this time. Thank you for letting me continue to create these pages. Thank you for being the real superheroes of this comic.

And so, I hope everyone will please join me in wishing a very special Woolfpack anniversary “thank you!” to those Patrons who have been supporting our work for a year or more!

Let me thank pack members who have been supporting our work for the last 24 months as of this week (Apr 25-May 1):

LadyBurton and Ciara M.

(You totally rock, LadyBurton and Ciara!)

I’d like to send out a big thank you to a member of the Woolfpack who has been supporting our work for 36 months of this week (Apr 25-May 1):

Todd H.

(Three years of support! Thank you so much, Todd!)

And a heroic thank you as well as for a Woolfpack member who has been supporting our work for 60 months of this week (Apr 25-May 1):

Daniel G.

(Five years of support! Thank you so much, Daniel!)

And let me also send out my biggest howl to those members of the Woolfpack who have been supporting this comic and our work from the very beginning!

These are the awesome readers who have been supporting me and this comic for 72 months (6 years!) as of this week (Apr 25-May 1):

Axeron, Danny, J, Michael, Olaf, OneTraveller, Joshua B., David H., Kayleigh Dawn H., Eric Charles L., Rick N. and Gioia R.

Thank you so much, Axeron, Danny, J, Michael, Olaf, OneTraveller, Joshua, David, Kayleigh Dawn, Eric Charles, Rick and Gioia! Y’all are so awesome!

Thank you all so much for your amazing, ongoing support! It’s the consistent support that is what really allows me to continue making this comic. You all truly are superheroes!

(Would you like to make sure this comic continues? Ready to dive even deeper into The Young Protectors world? Learn more about all the benefits of joining me and your fellow readers as part of The Young Protectors tribe on Patreon and then join the fun!)

So!

So! Flyboy is almost up to the cannon. Amanda is almost up to The Man. And Spooky is almost shish-kabob — again!

Will our heroes be able to pull a victory out of the jaws of defeat? Or will The Man and his awesome power simply prove too much for them?

Tune in next Wednesday to find out! Hope to see you there! :D

Oh, and heads up! I have my birthday this week, so we’ll be taking this Saturday, May 1st off. But we’ll be right back with the following page on Wednesday, May 5th! (This will also give our artists a little extra breathing room with these super-intense and intricate pages! I’m sure y’all understand. :))

I don’t know about Shades McEvil, but when he’s a little bit older, Mitch could touch my cannon all he wants. :smiley:

I wonder if Spooky is able to move heavy things? It is too late now, of course, but blocking with some real object would have worked.

1 Like

i gotta wait til Saturday, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
I believe in everybody but I’m believing extra hard, this is a nail-biter for sure!! Every panel is hella dynamic, I’m very appreciative~
(ETA that new “is this a full sentence” pop-up on here keeps getting mad at me XD)

At the very least it would have worked a lot better. :slight_smile:

Your belief in them definitely helps! Keep believing!

Hmm. I recently updated this forum software, and maybe that’s a new “feature.” If you get a chance, next time you see it, please take a screenshot of it. I’ll see what I can do to get it to chill out. :slight_smile: