The Young Protectors: Double Cross Chapter Three—Page 83

Original comic page at: The Young Protectors: Double Cross Chapter Three—Page 83 - Young Protectors Webcomics

The day Teen Spooky started to learn to think out of the box…

Please note: These are work-in-progress colors. Vero should get me the final colors soon.

ANNIVERSARY PATRON THANK YOUS

Your continued support has always been the reason I’ve been able to continue making this comic. And I am especially grateful to our readers who continue to support this comic month-after-month during this time. Thank you for letting me continue to create these pages. Thank you for being the real superheroes of this comic.

And so, I hope everyone will please join me in wishing a very special Woolfpack anniversary “thank you!” to those Patrons who have been supporting our work for a year or more!

Let me thank a pack member who has been supporting our work for the last 24 months as of this week (Mar 28-Apr 3):

William E.

(You totally rock, William!)

I’d like to send out a big thank you to members of the Woolfpack who have been supporting our work for 48 months of this week (Mar 28-Apr 3):

CT and Big T are the rulers of Ron’s Bi fantasy!, Dahling Sweetiepoo and Felix

(Four years of support! Thank you so much, CT and Big T are the rulers of Ron’s Bi fantasy!, Dahling Sweetiepoo and Felix!)

And a heroic thank you as well as for a Woolfpack member who has been supporting our work for 60 months of this week (Mar 28-Apr 3):

Ashley

(Five years of support! Thank you so much, Ashley!)

And let me also send out my biggest howl to those members of the Woolfpack who have been supporting this comic and our work from the very beginning!

These are the awesome readers who have been supporting me and this comic for 72 months (6 years!) as of this week (Mar 28-Apr 3):

AceS, Murr, Passthecass , Random, turbanous, Alaina C., Zach E., Leigh F., Carolyn H., Linas J., Daphne P., Robert P. and Caleb R.

Thank you so much, AceS, Murr, Passthecass , Random, turbanous, Alaina, Zach, Leigh, Carolyn, Linas, Daphne, Robert and Caleb! Y’all are so awesome!

Thank you all so much for your amazing, ongoing support! It’s the consistent support that is what really allows me to continue making this comic. You all truly are superheroes!

(Would you like to make sure this comic continues? Ready to dive even deeper into The Young Protectors world? Learn more about all the benefits of joining me and your fellow readers as part of The Young Protectors tribe on Patreon and then join the fun!)

So!

So! Spooky is this close to rescuing Daniela! He’s already taken out one of the minions holding her. Now, there’s just one left.

But what about that cannon? Can Teen Spooky really fight a battle on two fronts? And what tricks does this last minion have up her sleeve?

Tune in this Saturday to find out! Hope to see you there! 😀

OH, AND HEADS UP: As you’ve noticed, these last action pages have been intense! And not just for our heroes, but for our artists as well! So, we’re taking a day off from posting so they can rebuild their buffer. We’ll post this Wednesday, then we’ll take that Saturday off, and then we’ll be right back at it with another page the following Wednesday.

Thank you for your understanding. And thank you so much for your kind words about these pages. They are a lot of work, but knowing you’re enjoying them makes all the hard work worth it! 🙂

1 Like

Where is Mitch? What is he doing? Is he OK?

2 Likes

Damn Klaus, now I am worried about him too!

1 Like

Mah boyyyyy is becoming… mah boyyyyyy! :DDD
but-- oh heck where’s Mitch? That dragon has a wide blast area!!!

oh my GOD please let him hitch a ride on the derg that would be so cool

1 Like

Commander: “What should we name ourselves? Ex-Sec rules say we must have ‘kids’ or ‘youth’ or something like that in our name.”
Spooky: “What if I conjured up a clutch of dragons? We could be The Young Dragonriders!”
Commander: “No.”
Spooky: “Awwww.”

2 Likes

He’s been better…

That would be very cool! I like that idea!

Spooky would absolutely want to equip the team with dragons. And Commander would absolutely veto it. :slight_smile:

1 Like