The Young Protectors: Double Cross Chapter Three—Page 82

Original comic page at: The Young Protectors: Double Cross Chapter Three—Page 82 - Young Protectors Webcomics

Don’t mess with dragons.

Please note: These are work-in-progress colors. Vero should get me the final colors soon.

NEW PATRON THANK YOUS

The only reason I’m able to keep making The Young Protectors is because of the very generous support of readers like you on Patreon. Especially now. And we had six new folks sign up over the last week! So, please join me in sending out a very special thank you and welcome to the new members of the Woolfpack this week!

Jdub, Moises G., Bradley H., Stuart M., Bethany S. and Shanti Z.

Thank you so much for your amazing support, Jdub, Moises, Bradley, Stuart, Bethany and Shanti! You and the other members of the Woolfpack are all the real superheroes of this comic!

(Would you like to make sure this comic continues? Ready to dive even deeper into The Young Protectors world? Learn more about all the benefits of joining me and your fellow readers as part of The Young Protectors tribe on Patreon and then join the fun!)

So!

So! Spooky’s got himself a dragon! And it didn’t seem to have any trouble with The Man’s attack!

Has the Man finally met his match? Will this buy Spooky the time he needs to save Daniela? And mostly importantly, have you all decided on what the dragon’s name is?

Tune in this Wednesday to find out! Hope to see you there! 😀

1 Like

What else? SPARKY!

4 Likes

I must admit… Shades McEvil has shown remarkable unflappability under quite strenuous circumstances. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

We are gathered here today to say goodbye to the Cosmic Tacos truck. It did not die in van, because it was a truck. Of all the tacos I have never had the pleasure of eating, I’m sure their tacos were the most … cosmic.

4 Likes

“Cosmic Tacos: We’re Outta This World!”

3 Likes

Shades used Bus Throw!
Good Boy used Fire Blast! It’s super effective!!
Shades is… not as confused as I’d like him to be!! >3<

2 Likes

Spooks likes old movies so, maybe call the dragon, “Bogart?”

2 Likes

I’m sorry this got missed for the poll. Even though I hadn’t had time to comment, I thought I had got them all.

Next time, for sure!

He even wears sunglasses at night.

Amen, David.

Ha! My fiancé is a Pokemon fiend. That’s how I get that reference.

Spooky would approve.

2 Likes

Ha! My fiancé is a Pokemon fiend. That’s how I get that reference.

Oho, your fiancé is a person of culture as well, I see~

1 Like

There are whole worlds of Pokemon information I had no concept of. The rabbit hole goes very deep. :slight_smile:

2 Likes