The Young Protectors: Double Cross Chapter Three—Page 71

Original comic page at: The Young Protectors: Double Cross Chapter Three—Page 71 - Young Protectors Webcomics

Amanda is devastating with her firearm. But there are just so many of them…

Please note: These are work-in-progress colors. Vero should get me the final colors soon.

NEW PATRON THANK YOUS

The only reason I’m able to keep making The Young Protectors is because of the very generous support of readers like you on Patreon. Especially now. And we had two new folks sign up over the last few days! So, please join me in sending out a very special thank you and welcome to the new members of the Woolfpack this week!

Ashu and Keaton

Thank you so much for your amazing support, Ashu and Keaton! You and the other members of the Woolfpack are all the real superheroes of this comic!

(Would you like to make sure this comic continues? Ready to dive even deeper into The Young Protectors world? Learn more about all the benefits of joining me and your fellow readers as part of The Young Protectors tribe on Patreon and then join the fun!)

So!

So! Amanda’s been hit! She was able to take out at least a few of the bad guys, but at what cost?

Will she be OK? Will she be able to keep shooting? And if not, what options do our heroes have left?

Tune in this Saturday to find out! Hope to see you there! :smiley:

1 Like

Depends on how good she is shooting left-handed.

3 Likes

Now all that time Mitch used practising dropping rocks on a target may pay off.

2 Likes

What an action-packed page! But it’s still clear/easy to follow, kudos to all involved~
oh no Amanda took a hit!!! better a laser than a gloopy cannonball but still Not Good. the baddies might have a window now D:

2 Likes

And if she can reach her gun…

Hmm. :slight_smile:

Thank you, Julia! Just like Scott McCloud, we consider clarity our first duty as comics creators. Glad you think we’re doing ok with that!