The Young Protectors: Double Cross Chapter Three—Page 69

Original comic page at: The Young Protectors: Double Cross Chapter Three—Page 69 - Young Protectors Webcomics

On it!

NEW PATRON THANK YOUS

The only reason I’m able to keep making The Young Protectors is because of the very generous support of readers like you on Patreon. Especially now. And we had three new folks sign up over the last few days! So, please join me in sending out a very special thank you and welcome to the new members of the Woolfpack this week!

Jordan, Cas K. and Richard Y.

Thank you so much for your amazing support, Jordan, Cas and Richard!

And let’s also please thank a totally awesome reader who was already a Patron, but who upped their pledge this week:

Orion A.

(Thank you so much, Orion!)

Thank you all so much for your amazing support! You and the other members of the Woolfpack are all the real superheroes of this comic!

(Would you like to make sure this comic continues? Ready to dive even deeper into The Young Protectors world? Learn more about all the benefits of joining me and your fellow readers as part of The Young Protectors tribe on Patreon and then join the fun!)

So!

So! The cannon balls are a trap! A sticky, tar-like, tentacle trap! But luckily, Mitch is on the case!

Will he be able to disable the cannon? If not, is Spooky right that he’d be helpless against the magic cannonballs? Why does The Man want Spooky all wrapped up in the first place?!

Tune in this Wednesday to find out! Hope to see you there! :smiley:

1 Like

Maybe he’s just kinky? :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

I’m reminded of impact webbing, myself.

3 Likes

Like one or two or more of your other pages, “That face”, Mitch rules.

1 Like

LMBO, if you have seen the star trek movies, you brought to mind the one where they did an emergency docking with the shuttle going into the Enterprise bay, “plan B”, “What’s plan B?”, To which Captain Kirk reply’s, “you know, B as in barricade!”

1 Like

Double Cross Chapter Three—Page 69

Nice

1 Like

Interesting.

Glad you think so, Bill.