The Young Protectors: Double Cross Chapter Three—Page 68

Original comic page at: The Young Protectors: Double Cross Chapter Three—Page 68 - Young Protectors Webcomics

Nice hero pose, Mitch!

ANNIVERSARY PATRON THANK YOUS

It’s my great pleasure to send out another, very special Woolfpack anniversary “thank you!” to the superheroes of this comic who have been supporting our work month after month!

First let me thank pack members who have been supporting our work for the last 12 months as of this week (Feb 7-13):

Ken D. and Andy H.

(You totally rock, Ken and Andy!)

I’d like to send out a big thank you to a member of the Woolfpack who has been supporting our work for 24 months of this week (Feb 7-13):

Thomas C.

(Two years of support! Thank you so much, Thomas!)

Sending a huge thank you to a member of the Woolfpack who has been supporting our work for 48 months of this week (Feb 7-13):

D P.

(Four years of support! Thank you so much, D!)

And a heroic thank you as well as for a Woolfpack member who has been supporting our work for 60 months of this week (Feb 7-13):

Gemma

(Five years of support! Thank you so much, Gemma!)

And let me also send out my biggest howl to those members of the Woolfpack who have been supporting this comic and our work from the very beginning!

These are the awesome readers who have been supporting me and this comic for 72 months (6 years!) as of this week (Feb 7-13):

Choreocrat, , RRM, Steve C., Matthew D., R F., Kimberly H. and Carmine M.

Thank you so much, Choreocrat, , RRM, Steve, Matthew, R, Kimberly and Carmine! Y’all are so awesome!

Thank you all so much for your amazing, ongoing support! It’s the consistent support that is what really allows me to continue making this comic. You all truly are superheroes!

(Would you like to make sure this comic continues? Ready to dive even deeper into The Young Protectors world? Learn more about all the benefits of joining me and your fellow readers as part of The Young Protectors tribe on Patreon and then join the fun!)

So!

So! The minions are now shooting cannon balls at our heroes! While they are trapped like flies on flypaper! And Mitch’s arm is glowing again!

What does this all mean? Why is Flyboy’s arm glowing again? What do those cannon balls do? And what can Mitch do?

Tune in this Saturday to find out! Hope to see you there! :smiley:

1 Like

Has Mitch ever seen an old movie called The Final Countdown?

You can do a lot of damage with a high-speed slipstream. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I agree, not unlike a phrase “next!”

1 Like

hummmm, my new picture will not show up? I still get the W logo.

DUCK!!! okay good. Dunno what that’s made of but goopy black stuff is a good thing exactly 0% of the time XD
Mitch is raring to heck some dudes up and I’m raring to see it.

1 Like

Oooh, Spooky’s noticed something about those “cannonballs”. Betcha he’s coming up with a shield for them!

1 Like

Do tell.

Do you still need some help with this, Bill?

I think that is true, Julia!

Good to see you again, Theadora! (And maybe…)

1 Like

Finest example I can think of:

Start at about 3:00 :wink:

1 Like

not sure about the problem still existing. I forgot which link it was!

1 Like

That’s a great example you found, Nate. Lots of fun. :slight_smile:

I think you were wanting to change your avatar from an Orange W to something else. Do you still want to do that?

1 Like

yup. Now that you have brought it to mind. That was it.
I still would like to change it.

1 Like

Roger that. Let me ask Teri to reach out to help you with that. :slight_smile:

I’ll have her send you a Direct Message on this site.

1 Like

I think I am just going to drop it. Not a big deal ya’know?

1 Like

OK. Please let me know if you chance your mind. My assistant, Teri, sent you a PM about it, and can help you directly with it. :slight_smile: