The Young Protectors: Double-Cross Chapter Three—Page 41

Original comic page at: https://youngprotectors.com/typ3/doublecross-ch3-page-41/

Teen Spooky life goals: a normal sleepover with a buddy. Check!

Please note: These are work-in-progress colors. Vero should get me the final colors soon.

NEW PATRON THANK YOUS

The only reason I’m able to keep making The Young Protectors is because of the very generous support of readers like you on Patreon. Especially now. And we had a whopping nine new folks sign up over the last few days! (Woo hoo! Y’all are so awesome!) So, please join me in sending out a very special thank you and welcome to the new members of the Woolfpack this week!

Dude, Oats Feeler, Douglas B., Dre B., Stephen B., James C., Stuart C., Kasey F. and James V.

Thank you so much for your amazing support, Dude, Oats Feeler, Douglas, Dre, Stephen, James, Stuart, Kasey and James!

And let’s also please thank a totally awesome reader who was already a Patron, but who upped their pledge this week:

Olivia S.

(Thank you so much, Olivia!)

Thank you all so much for your amazing support! You and the other members of the Woolfpack are all the real superheroes of this comic!

(Would you like to make sure this comic continues? Ready to dive even deeper into The Young Protectors world? Learn more about all the benefits of joining me and your fellow readers as part of The Young Protectors tribe on Patreon and then join the fun!)

So!

So! Flyboy has just filled us in on where he thinks he is with Cory. And Spooky’s right — there’s a whole lotta thinking going on there!

What do you think about Flyboy’s reasoning? Is he really not with Cory right now? And what do you think he’s about to ask Spooky?

Tune in this Wednesday to find out! Hope to see you there! :smiley:

1 Like

If so, this takes long distance relationship to a whole new level. Different world, different time.

2 Likes

There’s my adult Mitch! Love it! Great dialogue. Won’t mention the expressions. . .

2 Likes

Oh! Panel six kicks butt too for details!

2 Likes

A fair point, Klaus. So do you think Flyboy is free of any obligation to be faithful to Cory here?

Thank you, Bill. :slight_smile:

I don’t think that is any different than if they were seperated in space only.

2 Likes

Aw, Mitch. I’m pretty sure Cory still wants you to be his boyfriend…
Btw, to clarify another comment about “hey Mitch u should be careful”~ I had a feeling at the time that maybe young!Spooks might develop a crush on future!Mitch, which would be verrrry complicated. but that feeling went away with the next pages and besides, I feel like both boys know that would be dangerous even if they wanted to get involved. climbs down from podium
Spookyyyyy you’re too cuuuuuuuteeeee
and now I gotta wait til Wednessday to know what Mitch’s question isssss D:

2 Likes

I’m sure these guys won’t do anything rash. :slight_smile: