The Young Protectors: Double-Cross Chapter Three—Page 37

Original comic page at: https://youngprotectors.com/typ3/doublecross-ch3-page-37/

First the porridge was too cold, now it’s too hot…

NEW PATRON THANK YOUS

The only reason I’m able to keep making The Young Protectors is because of the very generous support of readers like you on Patreon. Especially now. And we had a truly delightful nine new folks sign up over the last few days! (Wow! Y’all are so awesome!) So, please join me in sending out a very special thank you and welcome to the new members of the Woolfpack this week!

Brandon, James, Renegade Moofin, Stephen A., Evan B., Elliya C., Philip C., Robert C. and Regis H.

Thank you so much for your amazing support, Brandon, James, Renegade Moofin, Stephen, Evan, Elliya, Philip, Robert and Regis! You and the other members of the Woolfpack are all the real superheroes of this comic!

(Would you like to make sure this comic continues? Ready to dive even deeper into The Young Protectors world? Learn more about all the benefits of joining me and your fellow readers as part of The Young Protectors tribe on Patreon and then join the fun!)

So!

So! Flyboy has no problem holding hands with Spooky! And wow, that really seemed to help! But maybe a little too well!

What’s Spooky doing in that last panel? And what will Flyboy’s reaction be?

Tune in this Wednesday to find out! Hope to see you there! :smiley:

1 Like

I see no problem with shirtless Spookid. Mitch should join him. :grin:

2 Likes

So,I see a conflict of interest. Spooks and Mitch get sheepish and embarrassed at the thought that “maybe” they should sleep together naked. Cannot have sex! Would weird the timeline!
Oh, wait. Spooks could have many secrets in the future with Mitch, right?

1 Like

So, um, how hot is Spooky now? Mitch? Could you find out for us how hot Spooky is now? 'Kay, thx, bye!

1 Like

According to “Dear Abby”, when someone else removes his shirt, it’s custom to remove your own. It’s polite, and it’s proper etiquette. Everyone knows that.

1 Like

Personally, I think they are both pretty hot. :blush:

2 Likes

Cut to Mitch going o/////o; ahaha

It would definitely complicate a lot of things if they chose to do that.

All right. Please educate me. What is “o/////o”?

It’s a blushing face! the o’s are eyes and the //// is a blush. :smiley:

1 Like

Ah! Thank you, Julia! I’ve now learned something!

1 Like