The Young Protectors: Double-Cross Chapter Three—Page 15

Original comic page at: https://youngprotectors.com/typ3/doublecross-ch3-page-15/

If you can’t save Future Spooky, you might be able to save this one.

Please note: These are work-in-progress colors. Vero should get me the final colors soon.

JUST A REMINDER THAT THE DOMAIN NAME OF THIS SITE IS CHANGING!

The domain name will change from “webcomics.yaoi911.com” to “youngprotectors.com”. Nothing else is going to change—it’ll be the same comics, same format, same banners, same comments systems, same look, even the URLs will be the same (just with a different domain name.)

My plan is to make the transition this weekend. There should only be a few hours of downtime if all goes well. I’ll set up “redirects” so all your old links will still get to the right pages on the youngprotectors.com site, but I wanted to give you a heads up about this now so you can be prepared.

If y’all have any question, please let me know in the comments below. :slightly_smiling_face:

NEW PATRON THANK YOUS

The only reason I’m able to keep making The Young Protectors is because of the very generous support of readers like you on Patreon. Especially now. And we had six new folks sign up over the last few days! So, please join me in sending out a very special thank you and welcome to the new members of the Woolfpack this week!

Enjayas, KB, nahfam234 lel7898, Vorash, Joe J. and Daniel P.

Thank you so much for your amazing support, Enjayas, KB, nahfam234 lel7898, Vorash, Joe and Daniel! You and the other members of the Woolfpack are all the real superheroes of this comic!

(Would you like to make sure this comic continues? Ready to dive even deeper into The Young Protectors world? Learn more about all the benefits of joining me and your fellow readers as part of The Young Protectors tribe on Patreon and then join the fun!)

So!

So! Flyboy has intervened, and it looks like he’s ready to accept his fate! But Spooky’s not having it! Who’s right? Who will win this debate? And what do they do now?

Tune in this Wednesday to find out! Hope to see you there! :grinning:

1 Like

Mitch is a real hero.

2 Likes

Yep. Noble, self-sacrificing, honest, and mostly pure, despite his boyfriend’s best efforts. =)

4 Likes

@alexwoolfson There should be a space between “no” and “one’s” in the last panel.

2 Likes

Good catch. Thank you. I’ll fix that when I get the colored page. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Love it. They did agree to be platonic though the parents uh, encouraged the relationship!

2 Likes

“thud”. You did it Alex. I fell out of my chair. The world needs Spooky, I’m not important. UH< what? I know it’s not an exact quote but I am still recovering!

1 Like

Just love the back and forth between the three of them. So much personality, so much character! Even if you were just jumping into this chapter - and why would you? - you could tell a lot from the dynamics here. These are henceforth my three musketeers!

1 Like

I will need a slap upside the head about the domain name change! If I write it down I will never find it@!

1 Like

Well, that took a turn. I wasn’t expecting Mitch to say anything like that. (Amanda’s expression in panel 6 is perfection; I feel the same way.) I’m going to need time to think about this one.

1 Like

Mitch, sweetie, no… ;_; oh man the last 2 panels hit me right in the heart

1 Like

Yes.

Would you disagree, William? :slight_smile:

Very glad to hear it, Adam! It’s definitely a fun dynamic for me to write.

I’ll see what I can do, William. :wink:

Any new thoughts, David?

What would you say to Mitch here, if you could, Julia?