The Young Protectors: Double Cross Chapter Three—Page 105

Original comic page at: The Young Protectors: Double Cross Chapter Three—Page 105 - Young Protectors Webcomics

Whoa!

Please note: These are work-in-progress colors. Vero should get me the final colors soon.

NEW PATRON THANK YOUS

The only reason I’m able to keep making The Young Protectors is because of the very generous support of readers like you on Patreon. Especially now. And we had a whopping 36 new folks sign up over the past weeks! So, please join me in sending out a very special thank you and welcome to the new members of the Woolfpack this week!

Cubazoan, Cullen, Ghostly, hyuuy6, Jack, Soushi, Blair A., Avery B., Chris B., Mike B., Keith B., Terry B., Lance C., John E., Breana F., Micheal F., Donald G., Will G., Brian H., Peter K., Tom K., Alaric M., Guy M., James M., Annette N., Michael N., Robert O., Jonathan S., Mark S., Mark S., Walt S., John V., Brian W., Eric W., Loren W. and Connor Y.

Thank you so much for your amazing support, Cubazoan, Cullen, Ghostly, hyuuy6, Jack, Soushi, Blair, Avery, Chris, Mike, Keith, Terry, Lance, John, Breana, Micheal, Donald, Will, Brian, Peter, Tom, Alaric, Guy, James, Annette, Michael, Robert, Jonathan, Mark, Mark, Walt, John, Brian, Eric, Loren and Connor!

And let’s also please thank a totally awesome reader who was already a Patron, but who upped their pledge this week:

Marc W.

(Thank you so much, Marc!)

Thank you all so much for your amazing support! You and the other members of the Woolfpack are all the real superheroes of this comic!

(Would you like to make sure this comic continues? Ready to dive even deeper into The Young Protectors world? Learn more about all the benefits of joining me and your fellow readers as part of The Young Protectors tribe on Patreon and then join the fun!)

So!

So! It seems the The Man can’t resist twisting the knife when Spooky is at his lowest point.

But did he twist it too far? What’s with the scary claws? Will they actually make any difference? Or has The Man truly won this fight?

Tune in this Wednesday to find out! Hope to see you there! 😀

1 Like

Go Spooky!

1 Like

OH yeah! Nuff said.

1 Like

Demonic magic? Pretty handy. :wink:

1 Like

when you can cram 2 pages into when comment bc your brain is just !!! (`・/д\・) ヽ ( ꒪д꒪ )ノ ( ≧Д≦)
∑(;°Д°) for the last 4 pages
but also YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE MAH BOY’S DOIN HIS THIIIING GET THAT SUNUVABITCH

2 Likes

Gives me “An X-wing?” sort of vibes.

1 Like

All of these cheering comments fill me with joy. :slight_smile:

In terms of the look of the claws, James? Or the “let’s destroy the Death Star” rallying vibe?

I was thinking more of when an X-wing arrived in the Mandolorean finale. Not sure what was going to happen but knowing it will be good

1 Like

Ah! I haven’t watched The Mandalorian yet, James, but now I get it. :slight_smile: