The Young Protectors: Double Cross Chapter Three—Page 104

Original comic page at: The Young Protectors: Double Cross Chapter Three—Page 104 - Young Protectors Webcomics

The Man surrounded by that lake of fire is reminding me of something. Not sure what, though…

OK! I’m back from my wedding! And I’m happy to report that after three years of planning my dream wedding (with one year added due to Covid), that it really did turn out to be the wedding of my dreams. It’s going to be a few weeks before I get the pictures back from our photographer, Dennis Dizon of Studio Dizon. But Dennis did share a few pictures from our “engagement shoot” (which actually took place the night before the wedding.) I think they really show off the beauty of Black Butte Ranch in Central Oregon.

Here are a couple. This is where Fernando and I got married:

And this is me looking up at my handsome fiancé the night before we got married:

I should have more to show in a month or so, but hopefully you’ll like what you see. And I’ll share more later. :slight_smile:

For now, we’ve got serious superhero drama to get back to!

Please note: These are work-in-progress colors. Vero should get me the final colors soon.

ANNIVERSARY PATRON THANK YOUS

Your continued support has always been the reason I’ve been able to continue making this comic. And I am especially grateful to our readers who continue to support this comic month-after-month during this time. Thank you for letting me continue to create these pages. Thank you for being the real superheroes of this comic.

And so, I hope everyone will please join me in wishing a very special Woolfpack anniversary “thank you!” to those Patrons who have been supporting our work for a year or more!

First let me thank pack members who have been supporting our work for the last 12 months as of this week (June 20-July 3):

Jeff H., Jordan M., Logan R. and Lance W.

(You totally rock, Jeff, Jordan, Logan and Lance!)

I’d like to send out a big thank you to members of the Woolfpack who have been supporting our work for 24 months of this week (June 20-July 3):

Tom and Alwin H.

(Two years of support! Thank you so much, Tom and Alwin!)

A huge thank you to members of the Woolfpack who have been supporting our work for 48 months of this week (June 20-July 3):

Marcus B., Mark D. and John S.

(Four years of support! Thank you so much, Marcus, Mark and John!)

And a heroic thank you as well as for Woolfpack members who have been supporting our work for 60 months of this week (June 20-July 3):

Claire E., David G. and Eric T.

(Five years of support! Thank you so much, Claire, David and Eric!)

And let me also send out my biggest howl to those members of the Woolfpack who have been supporting this comic and our work from the very beginning!

These are the awesome readers who have been supporting me and this comic for 72 months (6 years!) as of this week (June 20-July 3):

Archangel Winters, JWT, QArt, Sajora, Adam I. and Curtiss S.

Thank you so much, Archangel Winters, JWT, QArt, Sajora, Adam and Curtiss! Y’all are so awesome!

Thank you all so much for your amazing, ongoing support! It’s the consistent support that is what really allows me to continue making this comic. You all truly are superheroes!

(Would you like to make sure this comic continues? Ready to dive even deeper into The Young Protectors world? Learn more about all the benefits of joining me and your fellow readers as part of The Young Protectors tribe on Patreon and then join the fun!)

So!

So! There’s that rope again! (When did he have time to get that?!) And now Spooky isn’t just confronted with two critically wounded friends, but he also has to defend himself from getting captured and choked!

Can Spooky defend himself and heal Flyboy at the same time? Can he defend himself at all versus The Man’s magic? Did Spooky even have a chance against this villain?

Tune in on Saturday, to find out! Hope to see you there! :smiley:

1 Like

Congratulations! May you have many more happy years together.

2 Likes

Congratulations! May you have a long and happy life together!

Now, regarding Shadesy… is that fire he’s standing in? Specifically hellfire?

(I’m thinking Vellok.)

2 Likes

I hope that your wedding and honeymoon trip went well. I wish you and Fernando the very best.;

1 Like

Thank you so much, Klaus!

Thank you, Nate!

Hmm. He didn’t create that fire. Doesn’t mean it’s not evocative of the other thing, though. :slight_smile:

Thank you so much, Dave!