The Young Protectors: Double-Cross Chapter One—Page 62

Original comic page at: https://youngprotectors.com/typ3/doublecross-ch1-page-62/

You played a part, Cory. But what’s happening now is beyond your control…

You can talk about this page at The Young Protectors Community here.

(Disqus comments are still at the bottom of this web page!)

NEW PATRON THANK YOUS

The only reason I’m able to keep making The Young Protectors is because of the very generous support of readers like you on Patreon. And we had a bunch of new folks sign up over the last few days! So, please join me in sending out a very special thank you and welcome to the new members of the Woolfpack this week!

Dan, Ty, Richard G., and Rich M.

Thank you so much for your amazing support, Dan, Ty, Richard, and Rich! You and the other members of the Woolfpack are all the real superheroes of this comic!

(Would you like to make sure this comic continues? Ready to dive even deeper into The Young Protectors world? Learn more about all the benefits of joining me and your fellow readers as part of The Young Protectors tribe on Patreon and then join the fun!)

So!

So! The Platinum Priestess escaped! And now Spooky is rushing back to his friends to warn them of a new danger! But these flying Gates seem plenty dangerous on their own. How could things possibly be made worse? And will Spooky be able to stop it in time?

Tune in this Wednesday to find out! Hope to see you there! :smiley:

2 Likes

All the myriad ways eh, Alex? This was a title in a story some decades ago. You and your artists have made it manifest in horror. Spooks has his hands full! As do his fellow heroes and the kids! Next step? Uh. Run in circles scream and shout?

1 Like

Ay! That was close, Cory! I guess Mitch is having no troubles with his Mach 2 speed but I really hope that neither Spooky nor Cory get caught by any of these gates >____>’
And I wonder how much time passed since they called for backup? Are they already close by or will it take forever until they arrive? Will anyone even be able to help? AND WHAT DID PP CAST?!?!?!?

1 Like

From the frying pan to the fire, William. :slight_smile:

Only minutes have passed. Help is still a long way away.

You will find that out on the very next page… :slight_smile:

1 Like

PP’s spell is gonna be something like “now you’ve activated my Trap Card!!” except we have to wait nearly a week to discover its effects.
nuuuu cory it’s not, uh, totally your fault…
Going back and looking over all the gates is a fun game. I like the one in panel 1 here a lot ^w^

1 Like

I can’t explain this but PANEL #1 reminds me of SAILOR MOON … (SMH)

1 Like

Fun for me too. :slight_smile: