The Young Protectors: Double Cross Chapter Four—Page 88

Original comic page at: The Young Protectors: Double Cross Chapter Four—Page 88 - Young Protectors Webcomics

(Click here to read this page as it was intended to be read — on my webcomics site!)

Trust me. I’m a professional!

Please note: These are work-in-progress colors. Vero should get me the final colors soon.

NEW PATRON THANK YOUS

The only reason I’m able to keep making The Young Protectors is because of the very generous support of readers like you on Patreon. Especially now. And we had 11 new folks sign up over the past weeks! So, please join me in sending out a very special thank you and welcome to the new members of the Woolfpack this week!

Genesedai, Silencio Dragonash, The Hunger Game, Rukmini Diane Maria B., David E., Allen F., Devin F., SR G., Nick K., Amanda N. and Daniel T.

Thank you so much for your amazing support, Genesedai, Silencio Dragonash, The Hunger Game, Rukmini Diane Maria, David, Allen, Devin, SR, Nick, Amanda and Daniel!

And let’s also please thank a totally awesome reader who was already a Patron, but who upped their pledge this week:

James Perrin B.

(Thank you so much, James Perrin!)

Thank you all so much for your amazing support! You and the other members of the Woolfpack are all the real superheroes of this comic!

(Would you like to make sure this comic continues? Ready to dive even deeper into The Young Protectors world? Learn more about all the benefits of joining me and your fellow readers as part of The Young Protectors tribe on Patreon and then join the fun!)

So!

So! Mitch seems to be struggling. Teen Spooky is trying to save a kid. And he needed to convince a mob boss to let him!

Will Flyboy be OK? And how will the mob boss react if Spooky hurts more than he helps?

Tune in this Wednesday to find out! Hope to see you there!

And welcome back! I hope you had a great holiday. HAPPY NEW YEAR, EVERYONE! 🙂