The Young Protectors: Double Cross Chapter Four—Page 76

Original comic page at: The Young Protectors: Double Cross Chapter Four—Page 76 - Young Protectors Webcomics

(Click here to read this page as it was intended to be read — on my webcomics site!)

And the award for MVP in this demon fight goes to…. Amanda Charleyboy!

Please note: These are work-in-progress colors. Vero should get me the final colors soon.

ANNIVERSARY PATRON THANK YOUS

Your continued support has always been the reason I’ve been able to continue making this comic. And I am especially grateful to our readers who continue to support this comic month-after-month during this time. Thank you for letting me continue to create these pages. Thank you for being the real superheroes of this comic.

And so, I hope everyone will please join me in wishing a very special Woolfpack anniversary “thank you!” to those Patrons who have been supporting our work for a year or more!

First let me thank pack members who have been supporting our work for the last 12 months as of this week (Nov 13-19):

Bakari A., Andrea J. and Francisco L.

(You totally rock, Bakari, Andrea and Francisco!)

I’d like to send out a big thank you to a member of the Woolfpack who has been supporting our work for 24 months as of this week (Nov 13-19):

Brian C.

(Two years of support! Thank you so much, Brian!)

And a heroic thank you as well as for Woolfpack members who have been supporting our work for 36 months as of this week (Nov 13-19):

John R. and Louis T.

(Three years of support! Thank you so much, John and Louis!)

I’d like to send out a big thank you to a member of the Woolfpack who has been supporting our work for 48 months as of this week (Nov 13-19):

Susan G.

(Four years of support! Thank you so much, Susan!)

Sending a huge thank you to Woolfpack members who have been supporting our work for 60 months as of this week (Nov 13-19):

Daniel H. and Megan M.

(Five years of support! Thank you Daniel and Megan!)

Thank you all so much for your amazing, ongoing support! It’s the consistent support that is what really allows me to continue making this comic. You all truly are superheroes!

(Would you like to make sure this comic continues? Ready to dive even deeper into The Young Protectors world? Learn more about all the benefits of joining me and your fellow readers as part of The Young Protectors tribe on Patreon and then join the fun!)

So!

So! Those demons are fast. But Amanda is faster. That demon was never going to let go of that Shard for anything. Luckily for our heroes, Amanda has always been an out-of-the-box thinker.

Is that demon now out of the fight? Will Amanda be able to claim the Shard for Team Good? Exactly how many demons are left? And will Spooky or Flyboy finally be able to put them down?

Tune in this Saturday to find out! Hope to see you there! 😀

Amanda can be very disarming when she chooses… ::smirk:

2 Likes