The Young Protectors: Double Cross Chapter Four—Page 63

Original comic page at: The Young Protectors: Double Cross Chapter Four—Page 63 - Young Protectors Webcomics

It sounds like a war zone up there. Are you sure you guys want to keep going?

Please note: These are work-in-progress colors. Vero should get me the final colors soon.

NEW PATRON THANK YOUS

The only reason I’m able to keep making The Young Protectors is because of the very generous support of readers like you on Patreon. Especially now. And we had 7 new folks sign up over this week! So, please join me in sending out a very special thank you and welcome to the new members of the Woolfpack this week!

Heather, Sirona, Layton B., Sam B., Alex K., Spencer N. and Gerardo S.

Thank you so much for your amazing support, Heather, Sirona, Layton, Sam, Alex, Spencer and Gerardo!

And let’s also please thank totally awesome readers who were already Patrons, but who upped their pledge this week:

Sam B., Joe D. and Joshua M.

(Thank you so much, Sam, Joe and Joshua!)

Thank you all so much for your amazing support! You and the other members of the Woolfpack are all the real superheroes of this comic!

(Would you like to make sure this comic continues? Ready to dive even deeper into The Young Protectors world? Learn more about all the benefits of joining me and your fellow readers as part of The Young Protectors tribe on Patreon and then join the fun!)

So!

So! As our heroes race up to the penthouse, they hear gun shots, magic blasts, and then a dying bodyguard practically lands on top of them!

Should they keep going? What will they find at the top of the stairs?

Tune in this Wednesday to find out! Hope to see you there! 😀

1 Like

Wow. Someone REALLY wants the last blueberry muffin at the office party…

Ve haf vays uf making you talk?

oh, snickerdoodles!! the crew might be in over their heads but i have faaaaaithhhh
Have what? who are they talking to?? what even is going on???!