The Young Protectors: Double Cross Chapter Four—Page 55

Original comic page at: The Young Protectors: Double Cross Chapter Four—Page 55 - Young Protectors Webcomics

(Click here to read this page as it was intended to be read — on my webcomics site!)

I wouldn’t mind hearing a little good news at this point…

NEW PATRON THANK YOUS

The only reason I’m able to keep making The Young Protectors is because of the very generous support of readers like you on Patreon. Especially now. And we had 7 new folks sign up over this week! So, please join me in sending out a very special thank you and welcome to the new members of the Woolfpack this week!

Gianni C., Joshua D., Jada O., Stephen O., Ron P., Adam R. and Carlos Z.

Thank you so much for your amazing support, Gianni, Joshua, Jada, Stephen, Ron, Adam and Carlos! You and the other members of the Woolfpack are all the real superheroes of this comic!

(Would you like to make sure this comic continues? Ready to dive even deeper into The Young Protectors world? Learn more about all the benefits of joining me and your fellow readers as part of The Young Protectors tribe on Patreon and then join the fun!)

So!

So! Teen Spooky’s and Flyboy’s fight is officially over. And now Amanda has some important information to share.

What’s the good news? And what’s the bad news?

Tune in this Wednesday to find out! Hope to see you there! 😀

1 Like

Alex? I hate you! GAH! “i have good news and bad news”…I hate the wait!

The good news is that there are no bad news. The bad news is that that is all the good news there is.

So glad to see Amanda again. Spooky and Mitch’s fight was making me rather uncomfortable. Amanda will provide focus and direction for getting us out of that storm of emotions, at least for now.

last 2 pages… i can only manage sad whale noises
aaah these poor boys ;_; But Amanda’s back, and possibly in the nick of time…