The Young Protectors: Double Cross Chapter Four—Page 20

Original comic page at: The Young Protectors: Double Cross Chapter Four—Page 20 - Young Protectors Webcomics

(Click here to read this page as it was intended to be read — on my webcomics site!)

OK. That’s not ominous at all…

Please note: These are work-in-progress colors. Vero should get me the final colors soon.

NEW PATRON THANK YOUS

The only reason I’m able to keep making The Young Protectors is because of the very generous support of readers like you on Patreon. Especially now. And we had 4 new folks sign up over this week! So, please join me in sending out a very special thank you and welcome to the new members of the Woolfpack this week!

Samson A., Rose B., Joseph C. and Curtis W.

Thank you so much for your amazing support, Samson A., Rose B., Joseph C. and Curtis W.! You and the other members of the Woolfpack are all the real superheroes of this comic!

(Would you like to make sure this comic continues? Ready to dive even deeper into The Young Protectors world? Learn more about all the benefits of joining me and your fellow readers as part of The Young Protectors tribe on Patreon and then join the fun!)

So!

So! Flyboy just revealed what he saw with his Hawk Vision when Shades lost his sunglasses during the amusement park battle! And now Teen Spooky is freaking out!

Who does Spooky think Shades really is? Why would that mean they’ll need Sircea’s precious artifacts? And how on Earth would they even get their hands on them?

Tune in this Wednesday to find out! Hope to see you there! 😀

1 Like

They may need to cooperate with Sircea after all. The known devil is preferable to the unknown.

1 Like

Didn’t our boy Velliok have eyes like that?

1 Like

Not too cryptic or frightening here!

Missed the last 3 pages including this one, and all I ccan say they’re successively larger “oh, snap” moments. Page 20 was huge!!!

No